“We thank the Lord Almighty and our Christian brothers and sisters who donated these items for which we have been in need of. We pray that God will continue to bless them in all their undertakings.” – Amed Kaimapoh, Sierra Leone
Lutheran World Relief is short on Personal Care Kits this year. Will you help?
These kits provide necessary items for basic cleanliness and sanitation in the wake of natural disasters. They’re simple to put together, and provide a great joint activity for your family, your youth group, or your congregation.
- One light-weight bath-size towel (maximum 52” X 27”), dark color recommended
- Two bath-size bars (4 to 5 oz.) of soap, any brand, in original wrapping
- One adult-size toothbrush in its original packaging*
- One sturdy comb, remove packaging
- One metal nail clippers (attached file optional), remove packaging
*Toothbrush multi-packs may be used by sealing an individual toothbrush in a business-size envelope; no plastic bags or wrap
Where do I bring my assembled kits?
Every year, volunteers around the country organize local Ingatherings: times and places where area residents can bring their LWR Quilts & Kits. These Ingatherings help share the costs and hassles of shipping them to our warehouses.
Thank you for your help!